[bksvol-discuss] Re: stepping back a bit from volunteering

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 18:15:05 -0500

I am not, repeat, not completely giving up validating. I am going to do far less and work on short books so I can pay for my next year's subscription.

E.
At 06:10 PM 1/3/2007, you wrote:
I agree with Monica. And you take books to validate
that otherwise would be sitting on the list for
others' lack of interest. I agree with Monica, too, in
hoping that after you work on other projects you'll
find you miss validating and will return. smile

Cindy