[bksvol-discuss] question

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 15:17:28 -0800

I'm proofreading a book and have found something called an M-dash. What is
it? I deleted it when I encountered it and just put in a regular dash, i.e.,
two hyphens. I hope that was correct. I'm thinking this book I'm proofing is
going to take some work on my part. The scan is very good. I think everybody
is correct when they say every new book to proofread brings its own
challenges. Regards, Kim. P.S.: Maybe this is where I learn about the
find-and-replace thing? I'm just correcting things as I read. K.

database 4700 (20091218) __________

http://www.eset.com