[bksvol-discuss] Re: question

  • From: "Cindy Deren" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 21:59:29 -0500

Dear Ernie,

I'm delighted to see you here and that you are a fellow validator. I'm probably
the least knowledgeable computer user here, but I'll tell you how I mark my
place because it works so quickly. I eather remember or note the page I'm on
when I stop for the day. I do my validating with microsoft word. When I open
the file to start work again I press control f for find. I type the page number
in the field and press enter. Magically, the cursor lands on the page number
I've asked for. After pressing escape to make the find dialogue box disappear,
I'm ready to get to work.

Since we have similar reading interests, I hope you'll  tell the list the name
of and perhaps your long synopsis of each book you upload as chances are good
I'll want to read it.

Keep up the good work. Continue asking questions here or off list. I've gotten
invaluable help here, but ask a few people questions directly off list when I'm
feeling a bit embarraassed about all of the things I still don't know, which is
a bit silly since everyone here has always been kind.

Always with love,

Lissi