[bksvol-discuss] Re: question

  • From: Charles Wadman <cewadman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 12:42:40 -0800

Good afternoon, Sue

Sure, I know how to do it. I also know how to pour liquids, but you have to tell me whether you coffee, tea, or wine.<smile>

This book is non-fiction, and I suppose it could be used as a textbook. However, it could also be used simply for pleasure reading.

The trend I'm seeing here is for inclusion of print page numbers, so I think that's the way I'll go.

Regards,
Charlie

At 01:10 PM 2/26/2005 -0600, you wrote:

Hi Charlie,

I vote for textbook format unless a book  is exclusively for pleasure
reading..  If I remember correctly didn't you say thiis one is text?  You
seem to know more about how it is done than any of us.  <smile>>

Sue S.