[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Bishop in the West Wing

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 15:10:28 -0800

Hi, Gail, in Washington D.C. they have streets that have letters of the
alphabet as names, for example, K Street. I think it's entirely possible for
there to be an I street in Washington D.C. That's my best guess anyway. I
don't think that's an error, unless it's supposed to be A Street. Maybe the
submitter can verify this for you. Good luck with the proofreading. Regards,
Kim Friedman.