[bksvol-discuss] Re: missing pages

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 18:13:16 -0800 (PST)

Katie,

I have the actual, three-dimensional book--or will
tomorrow. At the moment I have volume 2, because I
received the wrong volume. Tomorrow I'llpick up the
other one.

Katie, if neither Kenneth nor Ernie re-submits vol. 1,
I'll ask Gustavo to retrieve it and put it back onto
the download list. If you're willing to validate it,
I'm willing to provide missing pages, validated.
smile

Cindy