[bksvol-discuss] Re: missing pages

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 21:15:57 -0500

Exactly. I copied the isbn number from Kurzweil. I should try to change the default setting so that this doesn't happen again.
Sorry Cindy.
As far as the book it says that the copy right is 1961. But when I put the isbn on bn.com it shows the copy right as 1972. So I am a bit confused about which copy right to put in.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>