[bksvol-discuss] Re: missing pages

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 23:01:59 -0800 (PST)

Elizabeth,

This is a children's picture book. Based on my
experience with other such books, pages with full-page
illustrations often don't have the page numbers. I've
put them in myself when validating such books.

I can get the book, but there are several different
editions. I doubt there's any difference, but which
one do have?

Cindy