[bksvol-discuss] Re: missing pages

  • From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 19:03:05 -0500

I had one guess.
Kurzweil's default settings are to make text white on a black background. I
was guessing maybe she copy/pasted the ISBN from her scanning program into
the email message, which is to be black on white, and that is why it appears
as white on white. However, when I looked back at her message, (the original
one and not just what was posted below yours), it appeared fine, black on
white.
Very odd...