[bksvol-discuss] Re: indices et al

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 02:02:36 -0700 (PDT)

I haven't deleted them but have left them as they are.
The ones I've seen have been figure-outable, in my
opinion, even though not orderly. And as I said, I put
int he long synopsis that if a reader really needs
them cleaned up and made more legible let me know, and
I put my name and e-mail address. Ditto with
bibliographies and footnotes that are at the end of
the book.

Cindy