[bksvol-discuss] indices et al

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 17:36:32 -0700 (PDT)

The books I've validated that have had  indices and
footnotes at the back, I've just left. Usually they're
readable, even if not in vertical lines. I have
included notes that if they're a problem for any
reader and that person wants me to fix them for me to
contact me and I will fix them, but so far no one has.
I wonder if anyone has even read any of those books.
smile

Cindy