[bksvol-discuss] Re: Recent Goof-Ups

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 04:37:46 -0500

Hi, Evan!  Sorry about the demo.  When I upgraded to K1000 from OpenBook,
the same thing happened to me.  I was so excited when my package arrived,
and then I was so disappointed to find that I had K3000 instead! <Smile>
Thankfully, the folks at Kurzweil were quick to make things right.  I don't
think I had to wait an entire week, although it's been a while now.  Take
care!

Jana