[bksvol-discuss] Re: indices et al

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 20:41:17 -0400

You included those notes within the submitted book itself?

At 08:36 PM 8/7/2006, you wrote:

The books I've validated that have had  indices and
footnotes at the back, I've just left. Usually they're
readable, even if not in vertical lines. I have
included notes that if they're a problem for any
reader and that person wants me to fix them for me to
contact me and I will fix them, but so far no one has.
I wonder if anyone has even read any of those books.
smile

Cindy