[bksvol-discuss] Re: formatting question

  • From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 21:49:37 -0500

It is one I am proofing, Esther F scanned it in Braille, I think.  If it was
mine, I would just do it over.  Smiles.  I could reject, but I have invested
so much already I feel like plugging along.  I am taking a break tonight and
working on proofing a Cherry Ames, and will return to it tomorrow.  Several
of the suggestions did not play out, but I am no further behind at this
point.  If it was a longer book I would not tackle it, but it is only 182
pages.

Valerie