[bksvol-discuss] Re: formatting question

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 05:56:51 -0700

I think a possible solution is to:
1) place a reader note at the beginning of the text stating that many pages contain an acrostic then defining what an acrostic is; 2) on each page where an acrostic occurs, place a reader note at the top of the page stating the acrostic on that page.

Hope that suggestion will help.

Lori C.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>