[bksvol-discuss] Re: feedback on how to protect headings such as chapter titles and short story titles

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 10:50:13 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Sue. Then that is what I will keep doing when I scan books: putting
something above the chapter heading so that it can be stripped out, and not the
chapter heading.

  Of course this only applies for books where the page number is at the bottom,
right? Page numbers at the top protect the chapter heading anyway. Right?

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Just Desserts (a Savannah Reid mystery) by G A McKevett