[bksvol-discuss] feedback on how to protect headings such as chapter titles and short story titles

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 03:46:56 -0400

Lisa please give feedback on how to protect chapter headings and headings such as titles of short stories. There seems to be nothing about it in the manual and there are various (sometimes conflicting) theories among volunteers about what to do. If experienced validators are confused I can only imagine the state of the new volunteers (grin)!

Don't you ever sleep?  I notice your notes at all hours.  So dedicated!!!

E.