[bksvol-discuss] Re: feedback on how to protect headings such as chapter titles and short story titles

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 11:39:03 -0400

Can somebody check whether my stem works as Sue claims and I hope.

I have recently validated and protected chapter on
The Dragon of Despair
Wolf Hunting
a historical guide to Walt Whitman
a potion for a widow
an experiment in treason
Catching the Thread
chunging
rasputin the saint who sinned
rasputin neither devil nor saint
salem is my dwelling Place" a life of Nathaniel Hawthorne

I plan to continue validating as soon as I know what does and does not work for protecting chapters. I will send things on to the validation queue just as soon as I know. I have things to work on while waiting to find out so I continue to validate. Just am waiting to submit to validation.

E.