[bksvol-discuss] Re: feedback on how to protect headings such as chapter titles and short story titles

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 23:07:23 -0700 (PDT)

Well-from what you and Lissi confirm, then we no
longer have to put anything above the chapter titles
to preserve them. I'll finish doing it on this book
since I'm almost finished, but henceforth I won't
bother as long as the page numbers are at the top of
the page and not at the bottom. I suppose books with
page numbers at the bottom will need something to
preserve the titles?

Cindy
--- Amy
Goldring Tajalli <agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>