[bksvol-discuss] Re: feedback on how to protect headings such as chapter titles and short story titles

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 14:55:11 -0400

I hate hearsay. No offense but I want this one from staff. I also want staff to tell me in two spaces " " are turned into one after I upload a rtf and it tab characters are removed.

Validators need more tangible support here from the horse's mouth as it were if we are to do the kind of stellar work we perfectionists crave.

E.