[bksvol-discuss] Re: categories

  • From: rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 13:24:57 -0500 (EST)

I am still in favor of user added and editable tags like they have at Open Library to supplement the categories. Then that category and any other category you could think of could be added.

From:  "Jamie Yates, CPhT" &lt;mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx&gt;
Date:  Tue, 22 Nov 2011 19:28:14 -0800
To:  Bookshare Volunteers &lt;bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx&gt;
Subject:  [bksvol-discuss] categories

I sure wish there was a holiday category for books. I'm working on some books about the Indian/Hindu festival Diwali and the checking "children's books" and "non fiction" sure seems like a sure fire way to get kids not to read a book.
--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: If You Were Here - Jen Lancaster