[bksvol-discuss] Re: categories

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 12:52:32 -0500

I have never gotten too excited about the blending of categories, more about
the addition, but my current frustration is that the new system auto populates
the category field and it may have many in excess of four… A couple of the
children’s books I have done have had as many as seven or eight category
selected and then I have to decide which ones to remove. For some reason that
is a big trauma for me. Wink.

Valerie Maples

I talk, computer types, we both make mistakes. ;-)

On Jul 6, 2015, at 5:53 AM, Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I just sent up a book for approval, after proofing. I happened to notice the
new categories. We still have Science Fiction and Fantasy as one category.
they aren't! Granted, there are some books that straddle the line between
the two, but to put Isaac Asimov in the same bin with J.R.R. Tolkien is a bit
much. Any way to make a separation between these two?