[bksvol-discuss] Re: categories

  • From: Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 09:06:58 -0800

While there is not [yet] a category like this we do have a volunteer library
student who has been coming in once a week. She is correcting metadata on
thousands of books marking them for reading level.

Scott Rains

From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 19:28:14 -0800
To: Bookshare Volunteers
<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] categories

I sure wish there was a holiday category for books. I'm working on some books
about the Indian/Hindu festival Diwali and the checking "children's books" and
"non fiction" sure seems like a sure fire way to get kids not to read a book.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: If You Were Here - Jen Lancaster

See everything I've read this year at:
www.michiganrxtech.com/books.html<http://www.michiganrxtech.com/books.html>