[bksvol-discuss] Re: The hold discussion

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 11:39:58 -0600

Please don't poach mine (hold for Valerie or Valerie Maples)!  I spent lots of
money buying books just so I could scan or proof.  i do not read anything; just
proof and try to help out when people need sight on some books so sometimes my
own requests are there longer than others.

Please ask before poaching; that really is unkind to those of us who have
invested our own money to add books we want to read who never check out, only
volunteer!

Valerie