[bksvol-discuss] Re: The hold discussion

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 12:02:59 -0600

Maybe and this is just a thought, what if there was a separate page for teams to put their books? I just put my up there unless someone tells me they want them but if others see all the holds on books they may wonder. As for myself I just sub mit more than proof read but we need to get the check out page moving and proof readers have a lot on their plates as it is now. What about new folks that come on board? ----- Original Message ----- From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>