[bksvol-discuss] Re: The hold discussion

  • From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 15:59:51 -0600

I don't see why it might be a bit more trouble, but why not put the holds in a different compartment, and then when there is a hold let that person know privately say go and check out the "hold for" page I put a book up there for you. That way, everything on the check out page would be something that if anyone was interested could check out. I have to face it for me, I am not that confident yet in what I know, and I have to be careful what I proof I just can't grab anything, not because of the scanners but because of myself I am just not confident enough to do hard stuff yet so it would be rare that there would be a hold for me anyhow so that way I could just stick to the main list of books I'm not a team with nobody anyhow nor would anyone want me to be LOL but that is OK I just help out when, and now if, I can.

Gwen

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>