[bksvol-discuss] Re: The hold discussion

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 12:47:34 -0800 (PST)

Valerie, I agree with what others have posted. You and Doug are extremely
valuable and wanted and needed volunteers.  With the 5-book limit, a proofer
can't always download books that a scanner may want a that person  person to
proof, or that the person, like you and some others, have bought to scan and
proof.I don't have any books with holds on them for me because I have the books
in my pile; but neither can I help by taking a book that may need a page or two
rescanned, or just need chapter titles, or missing words found.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: