[bksvol-discuss] Re: Speaking of the Braillenote

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 17:02:22 -0500

The same way I suspect RFBD can make the same claim. Last I heard, RFBD and braillenote have not worked out a way for braillenote to play Daisy files from RFBD which involves use of some kind of key.

I believe bookshare files can be played on the daisy player downloadable from bookshare. I do not know what else works for bookshare daisy and similarly do not know what works with RFBD.

Sorry I cannot be more helpful.

Again Jennifer at bookshare was hired as the daisy authority last February so you may get more specific answers there.

E.