[bksvol-discuss] Re: Speaking of the Braillenote

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 12:41:10 -0800 (PST)

E< though it's difficult to tell, my impression is
that Robert was referring to the Braillenote Tech
people rather than to the bookshare peopple, but I may
be wrong. Also, I think he was just venting, not being
seriously critical. I think we are a group of friends
to whom people can vent their frustrations at times.
smile

Cindy

--- Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>