[bksvol-discuss] Re: Speaking of the Braillenote

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 15:43:59 -0500

He is definitely venting. I understand his frustration. Daisy implementation is apparently complex. Jennifer was hired by bookshare specifically to deal with daisy which is the reason I suggest he speak to her for specifics. I also hope bookshare and braillenote can line up well so purchasers of braillenote are not faced with this unpleasant surprise. Perhaps braillenote needs to specifically say they do not support bookshare daisy at this time.

E.
At 03:41 PM 1/9/2007, you wrote:
E< though it's difficult to tell, my impression is
that Robert was referring to the Braillenote Tech
people rather than to the bookshare peopple, but I may
be wrong. Also, I think he was just venting, not being
seriously critical. I think we are a group of friends
to whom people can vent their frustrations at times.
smile

Cindy

--- Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>