[bksvol-discuss] Speaking of the Braillenote

  • From: "Robert Woody" <spongebob5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 15:09:53 -0500

OK, so I called tech support for the Braillenote.  They told me that the
Bookshare books don't have the proper indexing for books to navigate all those
different ways.  Excuse me, how can they say they have Daisy books when the
books don't operate properly in a Daisy reader?  Isn't that like the car
salesman saying you can have any color as long as it is black?  The way I
understand Daisy, skipping around and notetaking and stuff like that are all
the things it takes to be Daisy. So, are they the car salesman who knows he's
lying or are they the computer salesman that doesn't know he's lying?