[bksvol-discuss] Re: Speaking of the Braillenote

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 15:45:21 -0500

Given that braillenote does not seem to support RFBD daisy at this time and apparently does not support Bookshare Daisy I my self wonder what daisy they do support since these seem to be the collections currently available in daisy at this time. Perhaps somebody on list knows.

E.
At 03:41 PM 1/9/2007, you wrote:
E< though it's difficult to tell, my impression is
that Robert was referring to the Braillenote Tech
people rather than to the bookshare peopple, but I may
be wrong. Also, I think he was just venting, not being
seriously critical. I think we are a group of friends
to whom people can vent their frustrations at times.
smile

Cindy

--- Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>