[bksvol-discuss] Re: Social Bodies

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 22:24:54 -0400

I do not know her email address. I have written this same info to Gustavo. I could stop explaining why I reject books with below 97 % accuracy on this list if folks want me to do that. I mean no offense to the submitter. I know these are works she considers politically important but somehow she does not know enough about her settings. Since I do not know anyone who knows her, I hope someone on this list can help her out so her work comes out better. I can tell she cares about it but does not know how to make the scan come out better.

E.