[bksvol-discuss] Re: Social Bodies

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 02:22:37 -0500

I didn't recognize the name, but I should have.  She was the one sending
automatic replies to the list back in early August.  Gustavo set her
bksvol-discuss account to vacation mode, so we wouldn't be plagued by a
message from her every time someone e-mailed the list, and I e-mailed her to
let her know what had been done.  Looking back in my e-mail, the asch@xxxxxx
is the address she gave for contacting her in that automatic reply.  You'll
probably still get that message if you e-mail her at the aasch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
address.

Gerald