[bksvol-discuss] Re: Social Bodies

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 22:44:05 -0400

I appologize for any harsh messages I have sent this evening. I will no longer download books submitted by that submitter. Someone else can decide what do do with them. I notice that they get submitted, someone grabs them to validate and that person keeps the book for a couple of months, renewing week after week. Then the book is sent back to the step 1 page. No decision is made on it. I started on the project of cleaning books which have sat on the step 1 list. They often follow this pattern.

Folks, I know some of my comments may be harsh. I know some of you have suggsted books to kicked back to the step 1 page time after time after time with no resolution for over a year in most cases. I do not think this is fair to the submitter, the validators or those who ultimately are going to read the book when it finally makes it to the step 1 page. I can certainly reject books without giving reasons. I would not have named names on this list but this submitter does this time and time again. So this is the last I will say about this person and her work. Sorry if I have been rude. I am deeply frustrated.

E.