[bksvol-discuss] A History of Private Life

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 10:54:40 -0400

I extensively corrected this book months ago and sent it on from step 2 to validation. I do not know what happened to it. It does not seem to be in the main accessable collection and now I find a new copy on the step 1 page. I grabbed it immediately. Anyone know anything about this books fate? Thanks

E.