[bksvol-discuss] Re: Simon & Schuster

  • From: "Robert Riddle" <captinlogic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 04:11:21 -0600

I've seen the docs too, but the fact remains that converted pdf documents are usually pretty messy, because their layout information is pdf specific and doesn't convert well. Even the best pdf to html converters usually come out with extreme messiness. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Soronel Haetir" <soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx>