[bksvol-discuss] Re: Simon & Schuster

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 00:01:17 -0600

Hi Carrie!!

Are plays acceptable on Bookshare now? I wasn't aware of the change if there is one.

Debby

At 06:12 PM 1/21/2010, Carrie Karnos wrote
I am especially excited to put the play, The Miracle Worker, into the collection. I have had a LOT of requests for it. And it's certainly appropriate for Bookshare!

        --
mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>