[bksvol-discuss] Re: Simon & Schuster

  • From: Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 22:41:05 -0900

Umm, the PDF format is well specified (I've seen the Adobe doc
detailing it).  If the document is actual text it shouldn't be too
hard to get that text (other than it's in Unicode).  It gets nasty
with some characters though because it composes things like the
section mark from a couple Greek letters.

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx