[bksvol-discuss] Re: Simon & Schuster

  • From: Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 08:31:55 -0900

Ah, I'm much more interested in the text than formatting.  And even
there I know what you mean about the converters doing a poor job.  I'm
not sure if that's because nearly all of the PDFs I've tried it with
were legal documents with a few characters rarely seen in other
contexts (such as the section mark mentioned before) or a more
fundamental problems with the conversion process itself.

I knoew there are non-Adobe PDF readers that do a fine job rendering
PDF to screen, but those aren't much use to me now.

Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx