[bksvol-discuss] Re: Questions that have surely been answered

  • From: "Regina Alvarado" <regina.alvarado6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 16:24:20 -0500

Ah another proffer/scanner who was off for a while! No crawling in a hole.
Come out and ask.  These folks do help! Hoping to now proof a little faster
now that I have a computer in working order, a braille display that is
working fine and now with a new grasp on what BKS is looking for! Take it in
little snips, and let everyone help where you need help.  Welcome back to
volunteering! Off to change fonts on my book again now that I ate!
Reggie