[bksvol-discuss] Re: Questions that have surely been answered

  • From: "Regina Alvarado" <regina.alvarado6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 16:28:22 -0500

Cindy:  Mary's suggestion really does work.  Though I have been reading
basically the first page of the lists, and as I have some of those "hold
fors" that have been out for a while , I cannot testify to the "whole list."
However, much, much easier to read by title than by date just as Mary said.
Reggie