[bksvol-discuss] Re: Questions that have surely been answered

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 19:19:32 -0600

Thanks, Cindy Lou!  It is a lot, but volunteering for Bookshare is a true
bright spot for our family.  Thanks for understanding.

http://www.conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs12e65f29fafa  will get
you to the chat room.  If it is your first  time you might benefit from
downloading a plugin.  You can text or use voice, so not having a mic does not
mean you can't join.

Hope you will join us tonight or one Saturday when you have time!

Valerie

Please pray for and follow Nichole's recovery: