[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hold fors

  • From: "Mihaly, Katie" <Katie.Mihaly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 23:06:48 -0500

It sounds like the problem might be that there are too many validators &
not enough people scanning. Otherwise why would we have people competing
to get books to validate? Maybe that is something that can be looked
at-- the comparative rates that each job is rewarded at. Just my two
cents. I apologize if this is something that has been discussed before.
Katie