[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hold fors

  • From: "Mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 11:19:28 -0500

Broad grin, Dave! I started volunteering in 2004, and at first did what was recommended. I saw some of my scanning submissions, and realized I couldn't be proud of them. After all, my name goes out on a poorly-done job, and my ego can't deal with that. <grin>

So, since that epiphany, twice have I found a book totally boring,, did what was required, and gotten caught with some lulu that would have been caught, had I been careful.

And yes, Dave, senior moments abound. <laugh>

And now, back to my regularly-scheduled proofreading that helps pay the bills.

Mickey

----- Original Message ----- From: <talmage@xxxxxxx>