[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hold fors

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 12:01:06 -0500

Sue,

Those senior moments must be getting contagious!
If you remember, when we first started, we didn't have any submission, or validation credits in place. They kicked in after Bookshare went live.

Dave, who needs to get away from the computer and do something productive. It's just I forgot what it is I need to do.

At 11:34 AM 3/4/2009, you wrote:
Very true.  And now we get as much credit as submitters, whereas when the
word "validator" was coined, we only got 50 cents.  Proofreading means just
that, you read every word.

Sue S.