[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hold fors

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 09:17:36 -0500

Then maybe you should read through it.

Dave, a careless slob.

At 08:53 AM 3/4/2009, you wrote:
If I scan a book without reading through it, for whatever reason, and I put it up there without a hold for, then how do I ensure that it goes to someone such as yourself rather than someone who is, in fact, a careless slob. Please answer that question for me if you can.

Others have seen it happen, which is one reason I now get books held for me by those people instead of them being just sent up and passed on, apparently, without a glance at the text.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>