[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hold for how long?

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 14:30:16 EDT

What if the person who experiences the crisis does not post very often or
not at all to the list anyway? In a message dated 9/11/2008 1:56:35 P.M.
Eastern
 Daylight Time, thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

If I  experience such a crisis, you will notice I have not posted to
this list  for a month or so. If that happens, anybody is welcome to
write to me and  ask about any books which have "hold for e" in the title.

E.