[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help with a book

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 22:28:22 -0400

Because spell check will find them, they stick out like a soar thumb, smile. Words got smooshed together or didn't make any sense.

I can go through and see if I can find them and the pages, smile.

Will give it a try this weekend.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

Pedantry and mastery are opposite attitudes toward rules. To apply a rule to the letter, rigidly, unquestioningly, in cases where it fits and in cases where it does not fit, is pedantry... To apply a rule with natural ease, with judgment, noticing the cases where it fits, and without ever letting the words of the rule obscure the purpose of the action or the opportunities of the situation, is mastery. -George Polya, professor of mathematics (1887-1985)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>