[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help with a book

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 23:33:39 -0500

Cindy and other sighted volunteers, I just went to my address bar and typed in:
books.google.com and then in the search box typed in the name of the book,
selected the book, then I pasted in the text that Lisa gave me inside quotation
marks and the whole page happened to come up. I have to say that is the first
time that is ever happened in my using Google books.

Hope this helps!

Valerie